Ensuring a safe work environment for both our employees and our clients is always our top priority. We believe that all injuries are preventable, and we are committed to a corporate culture where safety permeates all our operations.
Site Specific Precautions.
After evaluating the safety concerns on each event, the team begins containment efforts and proceeds to cleanup activities.
- Lock Out/Tag Out as needed to ensure safety of our employees and your staff.
- Health and Safety Analysis for every project. It is is mandatory and site specific.
- Health and Safety Plans to eliminate or mitigate hazards at all job sites and provide specific direction for clear lines of communication and accountability
- Procedures Include:
- Hazard identification, risk evaluation, control of health and safety threats, post-job analysis of health and safety incidents and near-misses.
Health and Safety Officer.
Our Health and Safety Officer oversees compliance with both Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and EHS policy.
- All employees are required to have current OSHA Health and Safety Training. We provide continual, up to date specialized training tailored to meet job-specific hazards and all OSHA requirements.
- A medical monitoring program uses annual physical exams to track the health and fitness of our employees.
- EHS verifies the safety record of all of our sub-contractors, as well as their training records and ensures that their insurance coverage is adequate for each site they may be asked to work on.